Shiraz is the fifth most populous city of Iran and the capital of the population of the city was 1,869,001 in 2016. Shiraz is located in the southwest of Iran on the “Rudkhaneye Khoshk” seasonal river.
The city is one of the key tourism sites in Iran; its cultural heritage is of global importance
- The tomb of Hafiz
- The tomb of Saadi
- Khaju e Kermani
- The tomb of Karim KhanZand is at the Pars Museum of Shiraz
- The oldest mosque is Atigh Jame’ Mosque
- Vakil Mosque
- Nasir al-Mulk mosque.
- Vakil Bazaar.
- The citadel of Arg of Karim Khan
- Vakil Bath
- Zinat-ol-Moluk House
- Naranjestan Gahavam
- Qur’an Gateis the entrance to Shiraz
- Eram Garden
- Afifabad Garden and The Museum of Weapons,
- Delgosha Gardenand
- Jahan Nama Garden.